There was a bit of a delay with the greenhouse construction. We put up the frame last week and had hoped to finish it over the next few days. But when we began the next step we realized we were missing some parts. The parts are all numbered and we had two bundles of #801 and no #800. Oh no! I called the company and they were great about it and promised to send along a bundle of #800. They said we would get it by the end of the week. It arrived yesterday. So today we were able to do a bit more.
We put up the roof rafters (that was what was missing) and the uprights on the sides. It was a bit tricky but once you got the hang of it it went fairly smoothly.
Next was uprights in the front and back and the window for the roof.
Checking the directions as we go.
We got all the panels in and we got the roof window to open. It is looking very much like a greenhouse!
Tomorrow is another day..